Re: Anybody done John's Raster Hack for Ampliphone?

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 11:37:34 EDT

hmmm, I really should re-read my old notes to check that. That is what I
meant about "novel concept", not you re-reading it. Sorry, it was late and
I was tired...

That might explain your problem. I guess I thought it was covered...as I
say I'm not a trained technical writer...if you want to help clear the
notes up when you are finished that would be great, perhaps you can make it
clearer.

Hope it is going.

John :-#)#