Re: Anybody done John's Raster Hack for Ampliphone?

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_sisna.com>
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 13:13:43 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Robertson" <pinball@telus.net>
To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>; <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: VECTOR: Anybody done John's Raster Hack for Ampliphone?

> hmmm, I really should re-read my old notes to check that. That is what I
> meant about "novel concept", not you re-reading it. Sorry, it was late and
> I was tired...
>
> That might explain your problem. I guess I thought it was covered...as I
> say I'm not a trained technical writer...if you want to help clear the
> notes up when you are finished that would be great, perhaps you can make
it
> clearer.
>
> Hope it is going.

The only question left is whether to bypass the focus resistor in the tube
socket. I can answer that one probably by experimentation if I can get the
heater back. So you are saying that when I am done I can remove the 4600
neck PCB and the Amplifone HV PCB completely. If that is true, how am I to
adjust the brightness because that control is on the 4600 neck PCB?