RE: Star Wars Amplifone Success!

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 01:09:29 EDT

Replace all the brown (zero-ohm) jumpers on the deflection board as well
-- it will save you headaches down the road.

http://falz.net/starwars/images/swscreenshot_firstday.jpg (crappy NTSC
screenshot, it doesnt do it justice)

So, I got the game for free, just had to pay for service and Wintron
flyback, which totallted out to less than $400. It's about time that my
karma paid up!

-Chris

PS- unfortunately, it'd been dead for four years, and the battery died
so my
old scores are gone. Just gotta figure out how to get that replaced, and
shall be happy!