Re: 2N3904 substitute for MPSA06?

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:09:51 EDT

Although I swear I took the pinouts of the 2N3904 from a datasheet on my
computer, it was pointed out to me by a friendly Canadian that the pinout
between the MPSA06 and the 2N3904 are in fact the same - EBC (left to right when
looking at the flat front). Had to confirm that this morning. Serves me right
for trying to put too much information into that chart!

I'd still say the MPSA06 is the superior part, but as Gregg pointed out, if
that's all you have...

tm