_Asteroids_ -06 extra PROMs

From: mccullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 20:49:04 EDT

I got an _Asteroids_ motherboard working today. It's an -06 version, and
includes four PROMs that earlier versions do not use. I read and saved
their contents. They're 82S131 type. Of the four, three contain exactly
the same data and even have the same Atari part number.

I'd never run across these before, and have done a little bit of searching
to see if these have already been archived somewhere, but in case they have
not, please let me know and I can upload them to whomever wants the data in
the next day or so (along with more information... I wrote it all down, but
I'm at home now instead of at work).

Matt J. McCullar
Arlington, TX