WG v2000 help please

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 00:54:50 EDT

I have a WG V2000 with what seems to be a good deflection board. I have
deflection with the board, that much I can tell. When I plug the HV unit
in, F100 immediately blows when powered up. I have checked all of the
semiconductors on the HV unit - all check good. The HV diode has been
replaced with a known good one.

So, any ideas?

Also, what is the proper way to use a V200 deflection board and HV unit
in a G05-802 and vice versa? All four combinations?

Thanks,
JB