Re: V2000->G05 (was More Monitor Problems (V2000 contrast))

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 10:43:31 EDT

A friend of mine loaned me a G05 deflection board which had been 'modified' to work in a V2000 (which is essentially a harness difference) and the only change was clipping pin 4 (or was it 5?) such that the harness would plug right in. No traces were cut, and it still worked perfectly.

Anyone else try this?

tm