Re: More Monitor Problems (V2000 contrast)

From: James G Watt <kinetic-arts_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 11:09:28 EDT

In article <5.1.0.14.0.20020823090431.01c0cae8@mail.mindspring.com>, Jon
Raiford <raiford@mindspring.com> writes
>This is a very common problem. The reason you are seeing this contrast problem
>is because you are combining a HV cage that doesn't match the deflection board
>version. You need to modify the deflection board to make it work. Look at my
>web site for details on what to do. (hint: look at the descriptions of the
>different revs of g05 monitors)
hmm - yeh but the monitor did work properly until the other week. Are
you talking about the difference between a 15" and a 19" monitor? this
is the 15" model I have. I should change R704 & R604 to 750 ohms right?
Thought they'd just effect the X and Y not the Z.

---
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk
Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.