Re: More Monitor Problems (V2000 contrast)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 11:30:11 EDT

Well, you never mentioned that it was fine before! :)

The problem I am talking about has to do with the early revs of g05 monitors had an extra pot on the neck board (focus? contrast? dunno..). Anyway, if you only changed the keyed pin, it would work, but the contrast would be all screwed up. After cutting this trace on the deflection board, the image could then be adjusted properly. Yes, there are a couple minor differences between the 15" and 19" varieties, but you won't notice them.

Jon