Re: TECH:Two Lunar Lander issues no y or z out & a "resetting" issue.

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 16:03:46 EDT

> Your games do not have to go wrong for you to join this group :-)
>
> 1st off, you should modify the AR pcb to remove the regulator-feedback
circuit.

> [ANDY WELBURN - feel free to jump in here.]

I'm sure this doccie has been ripped/robbed/morphed plenty of times
already.... looking at it now there are some glaring inaccuracies, but, its
instructions are still 100% correct for modifications.

I have always been meaning to update and expand the thing, but i just never
have had the time since..

enough waffling, read it, and may your loins spawn many a fruity number :

http://www.andys-arcade.net/AR2.txt

Andy