Re: WG6100 focus problem

From: Danny Pearson <dannypearson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 17:31:22 EDT

OK, first off I already replaced the ZD902 (I think I said that in my
original post). Secondly I think the Bob Roberts pot kit is for a Tempest
boardset - NOT a WG6100 monitor :) As Aaron said the brightness and focus
pots are in a block attached to the HV box on the monitor. As suggested by
mccullar I have isolated the problem to the HV box (by swapping in another
known good one) - so I can discount the tube ,deflection and neck boards.
So it looks like I need a new pot block! Does anyone have a clue if I can
replace this with some modern pots or does this block do something clever?
Alternatively does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can get a
replacement? I guess for now I'll be picking whether I want Star Wars or
Tempest up and running - now that's a toughie...

Cheers

Danny.