FS: Asteroids 2114 rams

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 06:18:16 EDT

Hi,

I see that their is a lot of discussion about the Asteroids rams. I have some
U214D20's (2114 ram) for sale. These are the same 200ns ones that Jameco subs
out in their catalog. I have tested these in Centipede, Asteroids, Phoneix,
Asteroids, AD, Tempest, Galaxian etc....and they work awesome for me. I did
however have trouble getting them to work on my pac board, it might just be the
board or the ram might not like that particlar circuit........but it likes the
Atari vector board circuits just fine:) I will offer them to the group for 100
for $90 50 for $45 or 20 for $25.......shipping is $5. I have about 1000 of
them left so they should go pretty quick. I also have some 2148/2149 subs for
sale if you need those as well.....the pricing for the group would be 100 for
$75 50 for $45 and 20 for $25. I can take a MO to the below address or you can
use Paypal at this email address. If I have dealt with you in the past then a
personal check will be just fine. Just be sure to respond to my email address
and not to the group.

Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Just let me know what you need and thanks,
Mark Capps