Re: Gravitar - Quantum control panel

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 06:45:54 EDT

Ian,

Just FYI, if you want to keep it a Gravitar cabinet as well, you CAN play
Quantum with the monitor in the horizontal position, and not have to play it
sideways. With an adapter, you can switch the X and Y outputs and you will
be able to view the screen correctly on a horizontally mounted monitor. The
screen will be smaller and slightly squished, but it is entirely playable.
Rick Schieve used to play his Quantum board out of his Black Widow cabinet
this way.