Re: TECH: WG 19v2000 Problems

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:16:13 EDT

Are you sure that you have all 19v2000 parts? That sounds like what happens when you mix and match parts between the various g05's. If you use one of the original deflection boards with one of the later monitors, you have to hack the deflection board a little bit or the brightness will not work. Also, I think there are some differences between the 19v2000 and the g05 cap kits. Make sure you know exactly which deflection board you have and verify the parts you swapped out match what the board should have.

Jon