OT: Sorry, Last list post

From: Tom Baddley <tbaddley_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 13:18:20 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad

>Were you working in the engineering/construction aspects (permits, right of
>way, route and site engineering, contractor supervision, inspection and
>test, some field electronics, general supervision and coordination, etc),
>or post-construction operations?

I've actually been on both sides. But most recently, I've been doing the
engineering/construction stuff (pretty much exactly what you listed,
although a little light in the permit and right of way area. I also have
recently been doing RF performance measurement and analysis (drive testing).
I've been managing a GSM network buildout (PCS C-Block) for a small
partnership covering counties in S. OK and N. TX. They were in the middle of
being bought out when pending finances were stalled this week.