Re: FS: Sega Star Trek Project / Midway Omega Race - N. TX [long]

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 09:51:45 EDT

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Tom Baddley wrote:

> Thanks for reading this epic. If anyone knows of any openings in the N. TX
> area for a Cellular/PCS Operations Manager or Project Manager (or site
> aquisition..or..), please let me know. I've been on the field operations
> side of wireless for over 14 years. This is my first layoff ever. I'm still
> stunned.

Every work in the computer data/networking side ? I have some contacts with
ISPs and other lan/wan consultants.

> Although my wife has asked me not to do this (she knows what these mean to

What's your address ? Have just had our first baby last year, any wife who
can be pregnant, and NOT want you to sell your games when things are
uncertain deserves a Congratulations card !

-Chris