Re: Easy(?) vector questions, and a Cine monitor which-is -it question

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 19:26:49 EDT

Hi,
OK, then I'm confused. I just connected an analog vector generator board
from a BZ to a Red Baron aux board (clearly labeled as such) and Battlezone
comes up! It shows the "Game Over ... Press Start" screen with the tanks in
the upper right corner. Start button is not flashing, and I can't start the
game, but it's clearly BZ. Any thoughts?
Lewis