Tempest Question...

From: Paul D. Parisi <parisi_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 19:51:09 EDT

Hi all,

I bought a really nice condition Tempest upright about a year ago and it
worked fine for a while then all of a sudden the monitor went black. I did
all the upgrades and replaced most of the parts on the monitor board and got
it work and then after 3 days it went out again. I called the company I
bought it from and they were very nice, they asked me to ship them the
monitor and monitor chassis. I did that, they said they fixed it, although I
am still trying to determine what they did. Anyway, I reinstalled it today
and it does not work.

Now none of the fuses blow, which is better than when I sent it in, but no
video or sound. The spot killer is on. Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance!
Paul.