Re: Easy(?) vector questions, and a Cine monitor which-is -it question

From: Anthony Ramos <aramos_at_ele-mental.org>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 04:10:50 EDT

on 15 09 01 22.53, John Robertson at jrr@flippers.com wrote:

> You need an Exorcist, not a Vectorlist....
>
> John :-#)#
>
> At 04:26 PM 9/15/01, you wrote:
>> Hi,
>> OK, then I'm confused. I just connected an analog vector generator board
>> from a BZ to a Red Baron aux board (clearly labeled as such) and Battlezone
>> comes up! It shows the "Game Over ... Press Start" screen with the tanks in
>> the upper right corner. Start button is not flashing, and I can't start the
>> game, but it's clearly BZ. Any thoughts?
>> Lewis

Okay, now that we've all had a laugh, here's some *useful* information:

The game ROMs are on the AVG board, not the Aux board. You need to replace
the BZ ROMs on the AVG board with those for Red Baron. That, and connecting
a Red Baron Aux board, will give you a complete Red Baron boardset.

-aramos

--
Anthony Ramos________
600 SE 39th Ave., # 3  \__ aramos@ele-mental.org .. aramos@hyperreal.org