Star Wars Amplifone tube beeping!

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 14:24:16 EDT

I left it on for a few hours and when I came back the spot killer LED was
blinking in sync with a beeping which to my surprise sounds like it's coming
from the neck of the monitor. About once per second.
The red HV has been replaced with a Wintron and all was working well until
yesterday. Tried new deflector board transistors but still it beeps (and no
picture)
Any thoughts?