Need help with Amplifone deflection board

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 20:26:06 EDT

I have an amplifone I have been working on for my Star wars upright. I put in two
new 2N3792's and two 2N3716's. I had a full picture know. It worked for a little
then the 5 amp fuses at F3 and F4 blew out along with the fuse at F2. I repalced all
of them but the one at F2 keeps blowing. Could the 2N3792 at Q17 be causing it.
I replaced the new one with an old one that tested fine, but still fuse keeps
blowing.
Im wondering if maybe that transistor isnt good either after all.
     Besides all that when it was working I still had lines connecting all the
objects being drawn. Looks like connect the dots on the screen. Have any idea whats
wrong there?
Thanks,
Dan Piraino