ARII board causing no sound.

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 20:33:55 EDT

I have an ARII board ing my Star Wars that was working fine but now there is no
sound . I have another ARII that I put in the game and the sound works but its
distorted an scratchy. I have been trying to figure out why that one had a distorted
sound. but the gave up and desides to use the one that was working until now.
Can anyone tell me what part of that board controls the sound and what voltages I
should be getting for it. I tested for the -5 vdc on the game board but got none. I
have the +5 vdc and the +12 vdc on the board. I would appreciate any help I could
get on this subject.
Thanks,
Dan Piraino