Re: ARII board causing no sound.

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 18:01:29 EDT

Hi,
If you have no -5V, replace the 7905 on the A/R II. Available everywhere;
even Radio Shack stocks them. Bob Roberts sells a kit that has replacements
for all (or almost all; I don't remember) the caps on the board, the voltage
regulators, a couple of transistors, and maybe a resistor. I'd replace the 4
diodes with something "beefier," too.
Lewis