Re: ARII board causing no sound.

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 21:27:50 EDT

Thanks, I have a couple of those kits. I used one for the board I mentioned that
had a distorted scratchy sound, but it didnt change anything. Along with the
sound problem on that board there is a problem with the colors, I only get
green. I will try replacing the 7905 on the other board and see what happens.
  Anybody know of a site that has trouble shooting on the ARII board?
Thanks,
Dan Piraino