Re: Value of WG6100

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 18:36:24 EDT

It's your monitor, so certainly it's up to you...but I've seen them sell
anywhere from $285 (a nice one that my friend won on eBay a while back) to $350
for a nearly perfect one. Surely they are hard to come by and this drives the
price...

Packing tips? I have packed monitors generally into boxes that were originally
intended for large computer monitors, and then using stiff foam rubber blocks
to build sort of a cage around the back of the tube. You can also glue some of
this foam to the side of the box that the neck faces. That, or find someone
that has a blow-mold foam setup and spray it in.

Richard