Star Wars Divider Errors + Bad RAM

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 13:59:32 EDT

Hi all,

I have two different machines each with a different problem. The first gives
me divider errors:

Opt Sw Num Div Den Is Error
NNNN FFFF 4000 4000 4000 4010

NNNN FFNN 2AAA 2AAA 4000 4018
NNNN FNFF 5555 5555 4000 400C

Can anyone decode this screen for me? What _are_ the option switches and the
rest? Also (of course) how can I fix this?

Second machine indicates bad math ram at 5F and 5H which I assume are the
socketed chips on the main board and no the 74LS194AN chips on the AVG
board. The thing is I replaced them and still get the same error during self
test.

Thanks,
Douglas