Woeieee! Finally found a project Star Wars! (WTB / WTT)

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 11:25:25 EDT

Hi guys,

Finally, after a two year search I found my holy grail, a Star Wars UR
cabinet!!! Even here in the Netherlands, where they have never been sold in
those days!

It is basically an empty cabinet taken apart (!) but all the sides and front
art look near mint...
It will be a nice job to put this baby back together and find the parts I
still need (most of te hardware I have found earlier).

If someone has one or more of the following for sale, I would be eternally
greatfull:

- Anything amplifone (there's a deflection board rite now on ebay I will bid
on)
- WG HV cage and deflection board (then I can built a WG6100 to go in in
stead of the Amplifone)
- Metal cage and RFI board for the Main CPU + AVG + Audio sandwitch
- Control panel (Some bastard drilled holes and removed the Yoke) or just a
Flight Control or Plain panel without it,
- A marquee or just the wooden piece behind the glass / TL fixture (I love
original, no Wall Mart replacement TL fixtures in my cab if possible :) )
- The black *paper* bezel that goes directly around the CRT

I am willing to trade, I have a Star Wars ESB converted board, complete and
clean but dead (it is not a fairly simple repair, it's some TTL logic or RAM
on the bus and on the Audio board as well. It does just enough to go into
RAM test mode and beep, needs new RAM's. I just did not have had the
opportunity to replace all RAM's the problem sometimes moves, and sometimes
does not move with the individual RAM chips)

Besides the ESB board I have a complete, working Tempest board in extremely
clean condition, it has the 32K ROMS as well.

Lastly I have a Tempest Wiring Harness for trade...

LMK if you can help me out by selling or trading for any of the above
mentioned parts!

Thanks for reading through,

Mendel