Re: asteroids monitor woes :-( [was bz woes]

From: thomas.angus <thomas.angus_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:20:08 EDT

thanks chris, although i should mention that once it fails, thats it no more
life on powerup, it was replacing the caps in there which brought it back to
life last time, and then sure as, 6 mins later she failed again....

it could well be blooming, its just easier to tell of course when its
drifting off the top as the score is a good marker at the top of the
screen...

maybe its not damaged anything this time though.. (it would be daft of me to
rule out coincidence the first time, maybe the cap thing was a seperate
issue) i shall fire up this evening and check, if not, ill get me in some
coolent and let you know.. =]

thanks again.
tom