Amplifone DEFLECTION QUESTION

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 00:22:28 EDT

I have been working on an Amplifone board that I have gotten to the point of running
without blowing transistors. I found the culprit and fixed it but there is a problem
im not sure of. The screen is sqewd. To explain what it looks like it would be like
if you took the top left corner of the screen and pulled it to the middle of the
screen. Nothing is draw to the top of the screen or to the left side of the screen.
Everything is being drawn to the bottom right of the screen. I was wondering if it
could be a capacitor that went bad. I havent checked them yet but I will. If you
understand what Im saying and have an idea let me know.
Thanks,
Dan Piraino