Star Tech Journal request

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 15:27:10 EDT

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the December 1983 issue of Star Tech Journal? I'm trying to find a better quality scan of the X-Y Monitor Final Solution article. The schematics on the CD-ROM are unreadable!

Interesting hacks if you haven't read through them. There is a text-only version up on gamearchive, although it was not transcribed accurately, and there are a few portions missing (sorry jess!).

TIA,
tom