Re: Star Tech Journal request

From: <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 01:00:06 EDT

>I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the December 1983 issue of Star
Tech Journal? I'm trying to find a better quality scan of the X-Y Monitor
Final Solution article. The schematics on the CD-ROM are unreadable!

I got it right here, Tom. You're right -- those schematics could be more
legible; they're tough to read, even on the dead-tree version. Tell ya
what -- I'll make some better drawings of those things, plus copy some other
notes I've got, and give them to Noel Thursday night. I'm going over to his
house anyway to return some boards and he can give the article to you
Saturday at the auction, or before.

Avoid spikes!

Matt J. McCullar