Re: is any one???

From: <galaga_at_zfree.co.nz>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 02:05:04 EDT

sorry i was not so clear..
tomcat used the started out by using Star Wars hardware.but using the 68010 chip

So why not connent the vector AVG board. to the pc and use it. i have a starwars
and a tempest which would be great to emulate my favorite games
eg vectrex, Atari, sega's, etc...
because mame could setup the lines and convert them to avg and then output them to
the avg board.
i think the would be cool

ps. if i could get more vector boards i would but in new zealand all the coin'ops
i'v talk to dump them years a go :'(.