Re: incorporating a pause button option,

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 23:13:30 EDT

As far as I recall only Pacman (and variations) had the pause button. You
could try breaking the NMI and see what happens...
If the processor is a Z-80 then you can use the HALT line, pull it low to
freeze the CPU. Can't recall if 6502's had a similar pin and don't have the
data books handy...

John :-#)#