RE: incorporating a pause button option,

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 18:08:03 EDT

> I presume that the HALT topic is ultimately vector related based on
> non-vector comments such as this...
>
> Someone found a prototype Robotron cabaret several months ago that appeared
> to have been wired at the factory for halt. You may want to contact the
> owner and get some of the details. Check Google Groups for the various
> messages related to the game, it was probably 3+ months ago.

If you want to do a halt on vector games, the foreground code will still
need to be telling the vector generator to go draw the contents of the
vector RAM at a regular rate, otherwise the display will go blank. Don't
expect stopping the processor to result in a steady picture. It won't
happen.

-->Neil