RE: incorporating a pause button option,

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 17:50:54 EDT

I presume that the HALT topic is ultimately vector related based on
non-vector comments such as this...

Someone found a prototype Robotron cabaret several months ago that appeared
to have been wired at the factory for halt. You may want to contact the
owner and get some of the details. Check Google Groups for the various
messages related to the game, it was probably 3+ months ago.