RE: repairing WG6100 monitor

From: Jon Kotek <jkotek_at_madgenius.com>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 21:11:15 EST

Ok after I redid the get well kit and ajusted the HV pot down I am not
burning things up now :-) Now I have a weirder problem, when I powered her
up it looks like the screen is magnified like I am looking at the very center
and everything is blurry and goes past the edge of the monitor, very weird I
have isolated it to the HV board because I can take a perfectly good monitor
swap the HV board and get the same problem. Anyone ever seen this?

Jon