Re: Vector Virgin Has a question

From: <DBT4251_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 17:50:19 EST

Thanks Mark. I am going to draw down the manual now. There WAS a manual in
the SC and in the Eagle I picked up. Both are shredded in the bottom.
Obviously some mouse felt the manuals would be better served as a nest than
as information. I have worked on vids with rasters for some 7 years now, but
have avoided Vectors at all cost. Even past up a good deal on a Star Wars
once just because of all of the "horror" stories I heard about vector. Well,
I decided to let my pair drop, grit my teeth, and move on to the next level.
Please be patient with me. I learn quickly, but have always been one that
would rather ask than screw up. Dean