RE: Vector Virgin Has a question

From: Jon Kotek <jkotek_at_madgenius.com>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 19:28:11 EST

Jeez, I wasn't riding him at all, I guess I should have added a smiley on the
end of the "Common raster thinking" I did the same thing when I first got my
Tempest. I think all vid game collectors think the same as Dean has, I know
I was rather scared of vector games for awhile, now I would rather work on a
vector monitor then a raster one.

Dean, sorry if my comment came off as snide, we were all newbies once on this
stuff.

JOn