Sega XY boards

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 12:20:10 EST

Hi all,

I've got boxes of bad Sega XY boards: CPUs, XY Timing and XY Control
boards. Most have been tested as bad and nothing else has been done
beyond that. I thought maybe someone with more time and technical
skills would be interested in buying these for either repair or parts
value.

As far as parts value, the XY control board comes with a pair of socketed
AD561 dacs (used in Asteroids) and a pair of amps (TL082 or something like
that), and a 2708 EPROM. The XY timing board comes with 8 2114 rams
socketed. The CPU comes with a Z80, a 2716 EPROM, and 4 2114 RAMs
socketed. Of course, I'd be willing to accept offers significantly lower
than their parts value since these boards tested as bad.

Anyway, I sure as heck don't need all these, and I'd hate to just throw
them out, so I thought maybe someone out there might be interested in
them for either repair or parts purposes. If interested in repair, I
could throw in some other broken boards so you could make a whole Tac/Scan
set if you wanted.

Contact me if interested.

--
Mark Jenison