Re: Sega XY boards

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 18:42:59 EST

 I am looking for a sega Star Trek board set. I am getting a cockpit
project and I need the full set with cage. Would love a working set if
available. Also could use the power supply and the wiring harness and
controls. I will take an upright harness if available and just modify it
to work in the cockpit.
Let me know,
Dan Piraino