Re: Tempest is Blind

From: <RSDAINC_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 17:15:37 EST

Lucky guess!
Yes, some I would not be parting with. (Tempest, Battlezone) as I wanted to
keep them for my private game room. BUT, the economy is not that great,
collections are down, and selling off games may be the only thing that keeps
us afloat until things pick up. I have a nice Defender and totally
refurbished Galaga that were intended for my game room also. Guess they will
have to go also. Ebay or auction. (I think I'm going to cry) But the
boss/bookkeeper/wife says "grow up and sell your toys if that's what it takes
to keep the business going". I know she is right... BUT DAMN!!!!!!!!
Any way, less than 2 weeks to auction. Got to get these going. (Did I mention
the Robotron I am currently redoing also? - There goes another one of my
toys) What's the old saying? The only difference between a man & a boy is the
price of his toys? OR He who dies with the most toys wins. Well, looks like
my toys will have to wait.
Thanks for the tip on the trouble shooting. I'm heading there now. Dean