RE: Asteroids Deluxe Resetting Problem

From: Evrovski, Andrew <andy_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 21:28:31 EST

Folks,

   I solved my own problem. After checking around some, I decided to attack
the area of the addressing for the vector generation. I replaced the LS670s
(Register File) and that fixed it (one of them was bad). I also recalled
that I had done this with a previous board, but it hadn't clicked to try it
again because that board also had no video output at all and hence my own
descriptions on what I had done to fix it wasn't the same... Anyway, food
for thought next time.

Cheers
Andy

P.S. Partminer went subscription today. Do you think they are going to have
as much traffic anymore? Anyone here subscribing to this thing as part of
their business? The subscription rates seem outrageous (for me and my
friends anyway being a very small group of fixers).