Re: Black Widow w/ factory Amplifone?

From: Jon Kotek <jkotek_at_madgenius.com>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 11:05:27 EST

There were some Gravitars that came from the factory with Amplifone monitors.
And since Black Widows were offered as a conversion I guess it is orginal.

I wonder if the guy that bought it knows the "Red is dead" deal LOL

Jon

> Well, it looks like someone decided to pay way too much for it.. It even
has a red transformer :) Oh well. My question still stands though.. Were
there any factory Amplifone Black Widows?

> Jon
>
> At 08:27 AM 12/7/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >Check out this ebay auction (not mine, although I'm high bidder right now):
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1044589145
> >
> >Doesn't that Amplifone install look original? How likely is it?
Admittedly, I haven't looked at the release dates..