Re: Asteriods losing voltage

From: <RSDAINC_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 15:01:46 EST

Thanks Lewis. I ordered the parts a little while ago. But when you say
"disable the sense circuit"... I know that the sense wire is basically used
to check for proper voltage, but how do you disable? Are you saying to just
disconnect it? And if so, could you explain why? (I'm not questioning you on
being right, I'm just one of those people that feels like he has to
understand why this does that or that does this. Personality disorder I
suppose)Thanks, Dean