Re: New Tempest spinners

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 18:09:44 EST

Depends on how rough you play I guess! Idunno. I've had several spinners
that seemed "on their last legs" with cracks around the skirt, etc. As I
said I didn't mean to totally bash the guy's product. If you are in need of
a spinner, they're probably a reasonable substitute that even a collector
may not notice any difference, much less a casual on-looker. Probably
better than getting one of those surplus Collins knobs and filing the white
arrow off.

Richard