Re: Star Wars audio/regulator help

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 00:02:30 EST

6.5 isn't unheard of for a 7905. It almost sounds like you receive 7912s from
Bob. Check the numbers..

A 7905 you should be able to pickup at Rad Shack (i think they had them). I would
recommend replacing it..

If you need to test your Star Wars board, you could probably borrow the -5 off a
JAMMA power supply if you have one lying around.

JB