Re: Star Wars audio/regulator help

From: Dan Todd <dan.todd_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 01:02:03 EST

I had a SW audio Reg board with -12 on the -5 line. Changed the reg and solved the problem. I had a few lying around that were pulls from trashed AR
boards and half were bad. I believe when they short they dump -12 straight through and fry stuff on the main board. I'd try a couple more new ones as
the -5 should be dead on more or less.

Dan