Re: Star Wars Help, I need the Force

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 20:35:00 EST

In a message dated 12/29/01 8:28:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mccullar@flash.net writes:

> Actually, there's a chance your boardset may actually WORK. I think it's
> supposed to do that 16-beep and repeat thing when everything works. Can
> you
> coin up the game and play it blind?
>
> Matt J. McCullar
> (Both Luke and Vader are now HAND SOLO!)

Well I havent heard a game start yet, when I tryed to add a credit it beeps
when I push the coin switch down and the 16 beeps stop but I never hear
anything after that it apears to be dead at that point. I can cut it off and
it will go into the 16 beep repeate mode so thats where I am, no Force in
site. :-(
Sam