Re: WGK6100 Retrace lines wont go away

From: Randy Bissett <bissettr_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 21:23:11 EST

I am turning the "screen" control. The other control is the Focus. I
miscalled it the Brightness control. But I figured out long ago to leave the
pot on the High Boltage board alone :)

What would cause too much voltage on grid 2? Is there a resistor or diode
that goes bad, or do my symptoms happen too infrequently to be able to point
to one or 2 components and say "those are bad" "replace them and you will be
fine" ?

If you couldnt tell, right now I am a glorified parts swapper, one day soon
I will have to get serious about repair & find out causes rather than
shot-gunning things when I see the effects. On the bright side, I will get
to buy a new tools if I get serious about it & new tools are always a good
thing :)