Re: Name That Transistor

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 21:39:03 EST

Hi Chris,
Try 2SC5147. There's still a lot of useful free info at freetradezone, just
not as much as there used to be. Look at
http://www.freetradezone.com/dc_images/60/79/D8006079.pdf for a datasheet.

USBid (http://smartdata.usbid.com) shows a couple of matches to "2SC5147*"
and you might be able to source some from them. I've never used their buying
service; it doesn't appear to be geared toward small-quantity buys.
Good luck!
Lewis